Thursday, November 29, 2007

Manage this?

I wish I knew how to better manage time and resources. I've been using lots of new Web 2.0 tools - Google Tools (Notebooks, Shared docs, spreadsheets, and slides), Google Earth, SketchUp; social bookmarking like De.licio.us and Trailmarkers; several Ning social networking sites; photo sharing sites like Flickr and Picassa; video sharing sites like YouTube and TeacherTube; then there is SlideShare and some fun online apps like VoiceThreads, YakPak, and Blabberize (for the young and crazy at heart); and I have so many blogs feeding into my RSS reader I can't keep up on the reading. The more people I try to help, the more things I find, the more disorganized I seem to get! It's exciting and frustrating all at the same time.
If there must be a certain amount of frustration for learning to stick, then those of us who are in the midst of this love/hate relationship with the web must be learning a lot!

No comments: