Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ancora Imparo – I am still learning!

Dr. Tony Karrer said on his blog at elearningtech.blogspot.com, “I hate to generalize, but the thing that seems to be missing from most of my conversations with classroom teachers and administrators is a willingness to even try to re-envision their own learning, not just their students.” Isn't this a sad commentary for educators - that we are often unwilling to own our learning?
Whats your PLE? Your Personal Learning Environment? Eight to four, five days a week, routine. Maybe check out a web site or two, sometimes read a book related to education?
Not going to make it in today’s world! Face it – we have to be willing to become engaged, self-directed, learners – go find a source, go get connected – just go get going!
Don't be among the unwilling! Step up, step out, try some new things! Adopt this as your motto: Ancora Imparo – I am still learning!

No comments: